a girl, a guy, a tomato, a bean, and a bear

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh, and one more...

Another brilliant idea from over at The Red Thread. I see this as an extension of what I've been trying to do a bit here on the blog, that is, document as many of these precious moments with Evelyn as I can. Lisa, over at The Red Thread explains:

"Kids grow and change so quickly and you think that you'll remember the funny or insightful things they come out with, but often you don't. To me this kind of record keeping is important and fun. I want to make it visually interesting so I often do little line drawings to accompany the entries. Most of the time I'm doing it in a hurry, so the drawings are quick and simple."

As Evie gets older, I love the idea of having a tangible book filled with illustrations and things she's said and done.

1 comments:

wallacy frança said...

que blog perfeito!!!
ameiii!!
entra no meu blog: blogdobezzi
ok
]xauu]!

Related Posts with Thumbnails