a girl, a guy, a tomato, a bean, and a bear

Friday, October 10, 2008

Red Letter Day

005a2

009a2

016a

020a

Evie- October 2008 03 006a

Evie- October 2008 03 024a

Evie- October 2008 03 034a

Evie- October 2008 03 042a

Evie- October 2008 03 048a


Today was a red letter day. Today was the first day in...I can't remember how long...that I put on pants that had a ZIPPER and not one button, but TWO BUTTONS! Woo hoo! The pants are, unfortunately, at least 2-3 sizes bigger than I would wish, but you have to start somewhere. I revel in my re-entry into the world of pants that fasten. Okay, now I could have celebrated this day a while ago I suppose, but I've been holding out, hoping to not have to spend money on clothes that I plan to...undergrow? How would you say that? In any case, I plan to continue losing my pregnancy weight and these bigger clothes would then be obselete. I finally broke down and bought 2 pairs of pants that will fit me now, because I decided it was just necessary.

Otherwise, today was pretty quiet. Last night I got word from the vet that Choky's blood test results are perfectly normal, and she has been acting normally since the incident, so I think we're in the clear. Maybe she just decided to stage a little attention getting stunt since Evie is usually the star of the show.

I took a bunch of pictures of Evelyn today in some new clothes. I'm a little bummed because I bought her these new pjs in the 3-6 month size, and they are already a tight squeeze. I think they are just sized funny or maybe mislabeled, because she has other Old Navy things in the same size that fit just fine. I don't think I'll be able to get her into them for much longer. I can't believe how fast she's growing.

The pumpkin hat I bought on etsy. I couldn't resist. It is sickeningly cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Your Mom shared this wonderful site with me. I love Evie, the dog, your stories, the illustrations, etc. Fabulous!
Love to you and yours, Beth Wiggins

screamy mimi said...

Thank you, Beth!! I am so glad to know you're enjoying it! I hope you and your family are doing great!

Much love,
Michele

Related Posts with Thumbnails