a girl, a guy, a tomato, a bean, and a bear

Friday, August 13, 2010

MOVING!

Dear friends,

As much as things are changing around here, I've been feeling for a while that my tomatobear blog is getting a bit stale. Rather than keep revamping themes and html, I've decided to MOVE my blog entirely to a new location, hosted by tumblr.com. I'm hoping this will be a great move and help me to keep things fresh and share what's happening in our lives better. Please, reset bookmarks and update mental records to show the correct new location:


Learn it. Love it. And let me know what you think!

P.S. For the time being, this blog will remain as an archive of things past. I am as of yet undecided as to whether I will import past posts over to my new blog or just let them remain here.

Love,
Michele

1 comments:

Crypto Phone Support said...

Are you facing problem while login your Bithumb account? What could be the error for it? Is your account hacked by someone or have you forgotten your password? In order to attain authentic solution related to the query, you can get in touch with the professionals who are available 24/7 and can be reached by dialing Bithumb Support Number at 1-800-665-6722. The professionals are always there to assist you and put their efforts to assist users at every step. Visit website:- http://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/bithumb

Related Posts with Thumbnails